Propolis B5 for condition recovering Strong skin energy provided by honeybee ✔Propolis
#anti inflammatory #sterilization #boost immune system
It is a honeycomb protective agent that honeybee makes which prevents bacteria from entering
#anti-inflammatory #calming #improve damage
It is a bee pollen from honey collected by the bees, that contains rich amount of nutrients.
Strong moisture barrier completed by B5 If the skin is lacking moisture, it produces excess sebum, breaking down skin oil moisture balance, leading to a weakened skin barrier.
B5(Panthenol) moisturizes the skin and tightly locks in the moisture from escaping to help maintain a strong skin barrier.
Adheres closely without stickiness! and even finishes with a refreshing feeling.
With its soft and nutritious texture, it finishes refreshingly without stickiness. A first rebalancing toner after washing
✔Calms acne + Strengthens barrier + Skin glow Get your skin base right from the first step of your skin care routine.
- Customers with damaged skin condition due to acne
- Customers who are concerned about skin irritation caused by wearing a mask for a long time
- Customers who have skin that easily becomes rough due to severe inner dryness - Customers who need a non-sticky skincare
- Customers who want radiant-looking skin even without makeup
HOW TO USE
Tips for using Propolis Toner!
1. Refreshing wipe-out toner If you want a refreshing calming, apply the toner on a cotton pad and wipe out the skin from the inside out.
2. Moisturizing adsorbing toner If you want rich moisture and nutrients, apply the toner on your hands and gently press your hands on your face to absorb toner with the natural heat of the hands.
3. Calming toner pack When you need a quick calming on angry skin, wet the cotton pad with the toner and put it on the face to use as a toner pack.